Friday 18 November 2016

Christmas Critters!!!



When I saw this weeks challenge at Simon Says "Christmas Critters" I struggled to think what to do, I am not really into cute animal images.  Then I remembered this old Penny Black stamp that I have had for ages. A really sweet image and perfect for a shaker card.  I have stamped and coloured with Zig Markers and then using some Avery Elle dies have created this very simple shaker card.



I was so pleased with the end result that I decided to have another go, this time making a parcel tag and just adding some ribbon and bells.

Love how this turned out and I love my new Zig water brush markers, so easy to use, I am addicted!!


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling little snow bunnies, Sally!!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Sally. Cute critters

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable shaker card! Love that sweet image!! Too cute!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa