Saturday 4 March 2017

Flower Tags.


I wanted to take part in Kathy's 30 Day Colouring Challenge but am a little behind already, I have made two tags, this first one using the Honey Bees Country Bloom set and coloured with Zig Brush Markers. This is for Day one of the Challenge.





For Day 2 I have used the Simon Says Spring Blooms set again, this really is my favourite set at the moment its so versatile.  Its stamped and embossed in gold and coloured with Zig markers.

I shall also add these tags to the current Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Tag your it" and also two challenges over at flickr, Simon Says "Colouring" Challenge and Love handmade cards "Spring "Challenge.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend, we are having spring like showers then sun  today.  Spring is definitely on its way.

Hugs
Sally 

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beautiful tags, Sally - just love your coloring on both of them!!

Gayatri said...

Very pretty tags both of them. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Tag You're It Challenge. Gayatri xx